Pages

Saturday 19 June 2010

Resolve

Not something that even my closest friends would have associated with me (unless a motivational boot had been applied to my posterior), but as I was reading the always thought-provoking Single-Minded Golf blog of Adam Sprackling, I found a post on resolve. I was pleasantly surprised to realise as I read he was by and large describing my attitude to golf, and to improving at it. I'm really linking to it here so that I've got it bookmarked should I hit a prolonged slump and that resolve starts to waver. I follow Adam on Twitter (@AdamSMG) and enjoy his tweets, so I've signed up for his newsletter and tipcasts (I'm listening to a lot of golf audiobooks and podcasts, a great way to use the time commuting). I'm looking forward to receiving them, along with my 3 Good Shots email.

No comments:

Post a Comment