Pages

Saturday 24 April 2010

Instinctive Golf

I've been neglecting the blog of late as deadlines and work take centre stage. I've managed some practice, and finally got an in with a golf club (Thank you Laurence, and thank you so much Sheila for the introduction. I owe you one!), so it's not been entirely golf free but the blog has been a casualty. I'm absolutely beat tonight, so this won't be a lengthy post (there will be more early in the week on" how to break 90" and observations of my own game) but I couldn't go any longer without praising the people at Instinctive Golf. Empowering, inspirational and as knowledgeable in teaching as in golf. Absolutely fantastic and a day that started to teach me how to "walk the walk". Kendal McWade is a master of asking the right question, encouraging you to find the right answers in yourself, and Scott Dixon a worthy master practitioner. I will write much much more on this subject but just had to record that. They will be who I will go to further my education, and will encourage those seeking tuition for gifted children to check them out. Brilliant. They can be found here. Check them out, it's free to register and there's some very interesting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment