Pages

Friday 24 December 2010

A very Merry Christmas to one and all

I'm going to take a wee break from posting, I'll be back in the New Year. I'd just like to take the opportunity to thank you, dear reader, for your support and your interactions both here and on Twitter over the last year.

A particularly large slice of gratitude is due to those who've encouraged and mentored me over the last year. Thank you so much!

It's amazing to think how much I've moved forward since this time last year; I'm planning big things for 2011 and think it will be an even bigger and better year. I hope you'll stick around to share in it with me.

Until then, it's a Merry Christmas from all at Geek Grove. Have fun over the festive period and a Happy New Year.

Thanks again

Dr Geek

No comments:

Post a Comment